2

Glorious Snow!

Posted by Felicia on 5:14 AM





It came! Snow! We haven't had snow here since Jan.2003 not long after we moved into our apartment. It didn't last long , but it was fun. Well here it is 4 years later, and we finally got some. I was awakened at 1:45 a.m. by my cat Milo, crying to go outside, and I got irritated and climbed out of bed.



I wasn't going to let him out in the freezing weather so I checked outside and saw a veritable winter wonderland! AND...it was snowing! Actual snow falling on my head. I haven't seen snow fall since I was a kid and we went up to the mountains for the weekend. I was so happy, and excited that I called my mom and woke her up because I knew it wouldn't last. Then I woke up my son, and we stared out the window. He promptly climbed back into bed and fell asleep. We played in it for a bit before school, and had fun throwing snowballs.



I'm glad I went out in it last night because as I woke up this morning a lot of it had melted, and it wasn't quite as pretty. Not too mention the fact that I realized I would now have to go into work. I owe, I owe, so off to work I go......

|

2 Comments


i love snow. i wish it snowed down here!


I wished it snowed a little bit more here...a few hours was hardly enough...I wouldn't mind being snowed in my house for a few days to relax and sleep!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.