1
Posted by Felicia on 6:26 PM
Ok..it has been awhile since I last blogged. Life has been pretty hectic lately. I was in the market for a new job as the one I have now is just as stressful as the last one. I keep asking myself why I choose to do this, and after much soul searching I decided to try a road I have not traveled. I am tired of the stress,and everything it does to me. Well, I think my luck is changing because I was given an opportunity to be an insurance agent. Three people rallied to my cause, and helped me find this, giving me rave reviews along the way. The prospects were so much better than what I have right now, and will only get better in the future. I took it! I start March 15th. Thank you Lord!!

ok...now for something more lighthearted.

5 things about me

1. I am obsessed with all things Titanic. I have read almost everything I could on the subject. It may have started when I met a survivor from the Titanic when I was in the 3rd grade. I have studied pictures, texts, artifacts, gone to traveling Titanic museums, and watch everything the Discovery channel has ever done on it. I am even going so far as to hit up the Titanic museum in Orlando when I go for vacation this fall. It haunts me all the more because I have a fear of drowning, but I find it fascinating nonetheless.

2. I went to Paris, France to perform at the opening ceremonies of EuroDisneyland. I was on the drill team and was part of the All-American squad invited over there. I turned 18 on the plane, and so it was a birthday/graduation present. However, I earned almost all my money myself by selling Rice Krispy treats and cupcakes to my friends at school. I had a blast! Definitely a place I would love to go back to someday.

3. I still have a dream about being an actress, performing and dancing on stage. I know it's far-fetched...lol....but a girl can dream! I know I know the girl is almost 33..shut up...

4. I google almost everything. I do. It's sick. I can't stop. I google questions I have, people I know, phrases, etc... EVERYTHING The people at google have my IP address on alert. lol They must...I....can't.....stop....


5. I hate to cook, but I love to bake. Go figure. I Easy-bake ovened my way through childhood. I even make wedding cakes on the side for friends and through word of mouth. But I do not enjoy cooking. The measuring, sauteeing, steaming, constant stirring, and stuff bores me to death. And the funny thing is....I am a good cook. I am one of those "just a pinch here", and " sprinkle of herbs there" people, basically not measuring much. It turns out good, but I would give it up readily if some one else wanted to do it for me. But hands off my pans...I make the brownies around here!

|

1 Comments


congrats on the new job! i love baking too. you should make some of rachael ray's recipes...she's all about the "pinch of this" and "eyeball that". i'm more of a give-me-an-exact-measurement kind of gal. :)

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.