0
Posted by Felicia on 7:40 PM
So I created a myspace page awhile ago because of a friend who said it was a good way to get back in touch with old friends. I really felt like a pedophile at first because I heard it was a teenage thing, but it's actually pretty cool. I have gotten into contact with so many people I knew from when I was a kid wearin' side ponytails. Which brings me to this... Courtesy of my friend Jason who decided to embarrass me with this photo.


Oh yeah, that's me. Second row, side ponytail-liciousness, blocking the girl behind me! Oh yeah, I was hot. I figured being a Racy Reader would get me in the yearbook. HAHA Now it's payback time. Time to break into the vault o' bad pictures.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.