4

10 things I've done you probably haven't

Posted by Felicia on 1:52 PM
1. Ripped the top of my foot open on a carpet nail when I was 5.

2. Fell into the water on the log ride at Knott's Berry Farm.

3. In the 4th grade I sang "Hello" by Lionel Richie to the then mayor of Redondo Beach.

4. Lost a tooth when it stuck to a piece of candy called a Now& Later.

5.Met Tom Hanks while walking home from the bus stop when I was 15.

6. Performed at the opening ceremonies for EuroDisneyland in Paris in 1992.

7. Slipped on a wet floor in the capitol building in Sacramento Ca. in front of hundreds of people.

8. Sat on the assembly floor of the capitol building in Sacramento and voted in a mock government.

9. Square danced with 1,500 high school students on a helipad on an army base in San Luis Obispo.

10.Had a beer with Cameron Diaz's sister and her family.

|

4 Comments


Fun! Did you live in San Luis Obispo? That's where my hubby and I met.


lol No, but I used to go up twice a year and stay there for the weekend when I was in Youth In Government through the YMCA. We had a blast! It's gorgeous up there. Are You from there?


All this talk of California is making me wish I were there instead of Tennessee!

Must. Go. On. Vacation!!!

But besides that, I must ask why you were singing "Hello" to the mayor? :)


LOL Stacey, I have asked myself that question a million times. When I was in the 4th grade I was in a chorus group at my school. We learned a bunch of popular songs such as Every Breath You Take- Police, and Eat It- Weird Al Yankovich, and of course Hello- Lionel Richie. Our teacher got us a few gigs, and one of them was to sing in front of the city council. We were on their agenda for one meeting, and we sang Hello. I look back and lmao because I realize what a strange choice it was for the teacher to have picked that song for us to sing to the mayor. For that matter, so was Every Breath You Take at the fair in the park! Funny memory!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.