0

Five for Friday-When you've only got 100 years ...to live

Posted by Felicia on 10:50 AM
1. Four years ago where were you? I was in Alabama working as a preschool teacher, my son was almost 5 , I had a new car(new to me), and I was in a semi-depression/ heartache over a guy I was no longer with, and who I had completely fallen for.

2. What bores you to tears? Golf on TV. *snoooooooze*

3. Do you have rhythm? I've got rhythm, I've got music, I've got my man, who could ask for anything more? uh well...haha no man...but I definitely have rhythm. You want fries with that shake? ;)

4. Who would you like to see today? Steve

5. Friday fill-in:Always thought that I'd be an archealogist.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.