5

Because I like to look at his face...

Posted by Felicia on 8:10 PM
I know you might be tired of looking at my kid, but I can't help it. I love to look at his face. His face is so expressive and he wears his heart on his sleeve. I know he will experience sadness, and pain, and grief, and disappointment during his life, but if he holds onto happiness he will make it through all of that other stuff that life will throw at him. My wishes used to be so huge and selfish, but now...my wish is simple. I just want him to be happy.






Yeah...he'll be o.k.

|

5 Comments


Lovely post, my dear. And of course he'll be happy - he has you for a mom!


So sweet of you to say so Nanette. Thanks.:)


I know I've said it before, but you've got a great kid there - you can just tell by looking at him. :)

Thanks for your concern - I better be fine, but we'll see what the doctor says on Tuesday! I've always been super healthy, so when problems began to arise I sort of had a major freak-out after reading WebMD, which I now know is a stupid idea! :) Keep your fingers crossed for me on Tuesday - hopefully I've just got some virus or something easily fixed by medicine!


Your son is so cute! He looks like he is a happy kid and he has you to thank. A momma with a great sense of humor like you, how could he not be.

Yeah, in the end that's all I want for my kid as well. For her to be happy.


What a great dude you've got. Seriously, what a love!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.