1

Autumn Leaves Are Falling

Posted by Felicia on 7:22 AM
“There is a harmony in autumn, and a luster in its sky, which through the summer is not heard or seen, as if it could not be, as if it had not been!” -Percy Bysshe Shelley

“Autumn is a second spring where every leaf is a flower”-Albert Camus

Oh how I love this time of year. The colors, the scents, the cooler temperatures all combine to make me immensely happy if only for a short while because sadly it does not last long. As Robert Frost said, "...nothing gold can stay."
I took a few pictures just to preserve my memory.(Click on the pics to make them bigger)

This is my drive to work.


These next two pictures are what I see when I walk out my front door every morning. I just breathe and take it in.





This picture is the view from our office. We look directly across from the U.S. Space & Rocket Center. Look at the backdrop of colors going on there. GORGEE-US!





This last pic is the monstrosity they built for the Saturn V rocket they put on display. You have only to look at the parked cars to view the enormity of that rocket. Pretty cool view huh?

|

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.