1

The early bird catches the profits

Posted by Felicia on 12:26 PM
Already since Halloween I have seen christmas lights go up, garlands arranged on porches and I heard the first Christmas song on the radio. WTH? I swear it comes faster each year. Pretty soon we will see them put stuff out in July. But come on...Christmas songs before Thanksgiving? Now I do love Christmas, but I hate when they start too early, and skip over every other holiday just to sell stuff.Love each holiday for what it is..not as a precursor to Christmas. Live in the NOW. That's all we have. Stupid retailers.

|

1 Comments


Every year about this time I get the same feeling. It's just TOO soon. ... But I say this as I'm in the middle of making Christmas ornaments! Gah!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.