7

PB&J Cupcakes

Posted by Felicia on 12:10 PM in
Ok...remember the cupcakes I told you about? No? Well scroll down and then come back up here. I'll wait........All done? Ok cool. I decided to start sampling recipes and I made a PB&J cupcake today. It rocks! Here are the pics.

I started with a white cupcake base to mimic white bread. Even though I NEVER use white bread to make sandwiches. No fiber.(says the girl making the fiberless cupcakes)I'm a dichotomy like that. SO anyways, I filled it with a berry fruit filling. Lookin good!

Then I put its top back on. Waste not want not.

Then I frosted it with a crunchy peanut butter frosting I whipped up. Crunchy is good. I can make it creamy for all of you non-crunchy fans.

A peek inside when you bite into it.

Voila! Peanut Butter & Jelly cupcakes. Yum!

|

7 Comments


mmm...that looks yummy!


Those look AMAZING!


Wow ... I say go for it! I'd drive from Chattavegas for a yummy cupcake!


man i love cupcakes!


oh my goodness, that sounds SO good. i LOVE PBJ sandwiches, so i will have to make these. thanks for sharing!!!


Thank you everyone for the kind compliments. They are so fun to make, and I hope I can make some success from it.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.