5

Sick

Posted by Felicia on 12:03 PM in
It's been forever and a day since I posted,BUT, I have a note. I am sick. I feel just horrible and I am being forced to work since I used up all of my personal leave time to go to the happiest place on earth back in October. It sucks having to be cheerful when all I want to do is lay my head down even if it does cause me to "accidentally" turn off my computer and lose important work. *whine* I feel awful!
So until I feel better this picture should sum it up for Thanksgiving which featured turkey and Dance, Dance Revolution. I'll fill you in later.


|

5 Comments


oh man, i've always wanted to eat a turkey leg like that! LUCKY.
i hope you feel better soon. sending steamy echinacea tea and hot chicken noodle soup thoughts your way....


i hope you feel better soon!!


Yikes! Get well soon!


Oh no! I hope you feel better really soon! Take care of yourself.


LOL, great pic. I hope you feel better soon *hugs*

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.