2

Three Things

Posted by Felicia on 9:33 AM
I am unofficially doing this Naplomoscmomo thing and am trying to post daily. Forgive me for stuff like this, but its also a good way for me to keep this and look back for future reference in case I lose my memory.

Three things
A bunch of questions in groups of three.

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 | Spiders
02 | Clowns
03 | Violence

THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 | Steve-always corny, always fun
02 | Rachel-witty, and remembers everything funny she sees or hears
03 | Jasmin-Sarcastic like me

THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 | My son
02 | Books
03 | Travel

THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 | Waiting
02 | Traffic
03 | Being Broke

THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 | IRS FORMS
02 | Negative people
03 | Tattoos

THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 | Cell phone
02 | Tea mug
03 | Water Bottle

THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 | Typing
02 | Listening to music
03 | Trying to look busy

THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
01 | See the pyramids of Egypt
02 | Go on an archealogical dig
03 | Travel around Europe

THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 | The splits
02 | Cartwheel
03 | Look busy when I'm not

THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 | Happy
02 | Fun-loving
03 | Friendly

THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 | Whistle
02 | Sew
03 | Stay organized

THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 | Your parents
02 | Your intuition
03 | Warnings on labels- DO NOT DRY YOUR HAIR IN THE SHOWER

THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 | Gangster rap-so negative and degrading
02 | Your intoxicated friends telling you something is a good idea
03 | Whining

THREE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 | Pasta Milano-Macaroni Grill
02 | Steak-medium
03 | English muffin with butter & honey

THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:
01 | Spanish
02 | How to be more patient
03 | How to stop procrastinating

THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK REGULARLY:
01 | Tea
02 | Water
03 | Coke

THREE SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID:
01 | Doogie Howser M.D.
02 | Who's The Boss
03 | Beverly Hills 90210

|

2 Comments


hey there! i tagged you for a meme over at my blog. hope you're having a great day!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.