2

My inner 9 yr. old IS my 9 yr. old

Posted by Felicia on 8:33 PM in
We were listening to some Christmas music tonight, and the song playing was one of my all-time favorites It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year. We were singing along when my son started laughing hysterically.

"What's so funny?"

*Still laughing* "The song!", he says trying to suck in air at the same time.

"Why is the song funny?", I say smiling and starting to get the giggles myself.

"Because it says...ha...ha...gay, happy meetings!!!!!", he screams out holding his belly from laughing so hard.

Hehehe " Totally"

|

2 Comments


Ahh! Kids. I had not even noticed that lyric in the song.


Hewy: I hadn't either, but my 9 yr. old has a way of making the smallest things hilarious. Through the eyes of kids!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.