10

Innocence found

Posted by Felicia on 8:57 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who "delurked" even if you weren't a lurker, and I also want to thank everyone who reads my humble little blog even if you did not delurk. I appreciate each and every one of you who stumble across me and decide to stick around and see what trouble I get myself into next. HAHA! I thoroughly enjoy doing this more than I had originally thought. So thank you from the bottom of my blog and my heart.

In other news....

A conversation my son and I had last night which will completely support my child rearing techniques of keeping my son as innocent as I can in this less than innocent world.

"Mom. You know that song I like big butts and I cannot lie?"

"Yes I do. Why?"

"I like that song. It's funny." *sings-I like big butts and I cannot lie...you other brothers can't deny* "I heard it on Shrek"

"Yeah it's pretty funny." I sing-* when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get* "well I won't say that last part."

"Why not? Is it sprung?"

"Yes." Oh Lord the child doesn't need to know this I think to myself.

He laughs hysterically. "Sprung!!"

"Do you know what that means?" I say cringing at the thought of him understanding the meaning of that word in the context of that song.

He covers his mouth giggling "Yes. It means the guy gets hit in the face with her big butt when she turns around." "Right?" he says laughing hysterically again "Like Aunt Phanny in Robots!"

"Yep, that's exactly it.You're right!"

"I knew it!" he says walking away singing the song to himself.

God Bless that goofy kid's innocence!

|

10 Comments


Sorry I missed your de-lurking post... I haven't been here in a while.

Love his thoughts on that song. Made me laugh. Kids come up with the greatest things.


Sorry I missed your de-lurking post... I haven't been here in a while.

Love his thoughts on that song. Made me laugh. Kids come up with the greatest things.


Ha ha ha! That's hilarious! And I love the pic, too. So cute.


THAT is the song my husband gets up and dances to at weddings. Nice.


how sweet! yep, keep him innocent for as long as possible!


Hahahahaha! Love it. Yes, that's EXACTLY what sprung means.


Innocence is so rare in kids these days! Dang, I'm starting to sound like a granny already.


He reminds me of my 8 year old. He's always doing something entertaining in photos AND videos. Must be that age range or we both have precocious future entertainers on our hands.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.