3

Tag! You're it!

Posted by Felicia on 11:44 AM
I've Been Tagged...
One Crazy Adventure tagged me with a meme.

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Wierd things huh? Hmmm...where do I start?

1. I cannot stand the sound of liquid being poured into a glass. Hate it. It is like nails on a chalkboard sound to me. I have no idea where it came from.

2. I won't eat bananas by themselves. It's the texture that gets to me. I don't even care for the taste in juices and yogurts. The only banana tasting things I like are banana bread, and wierdly enough, banana popsicles.

3. Between my birthdate and social security number I can count six 7's.

4. This may happen to everyone, but as of yet I have not asked if it does or not. I will think about a movie I have not seen in awhile, something obscure or something that literally has not been on in forever, and within a week or two it will be on TV. I don't look at TV guides or any guides for that matter. Freaky.

5. I cannot sing " I Love Rock & Roll" by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts without associating it with a school bus. I was in the 1st grade on a bus when I first heard it and all the 6th graders were singing it. I guess that was back when bus drivers were cooler and actually turned ON the radio.

6. I was stabbed in the leg in the first grade during recess by another boy. It went right through my a small portion of my thigh and out another end and ruined my favorite Strawberry Shortcake pants.

7. I still love the smell of Revlon Flex shampoo, but I can't find it anymore. Balsam Fragrance is awesome!

I don't want to make anyone feel obligated to do this so I will tag with no strings attached.
Stacey
Nanette
Rachel
Sarah
Natalie

Thanks for reading! I will post next about getting in touch with my middle school crush.

and then there is this. My kitty Daisy.

|

3 Comments


I have a thing about bananas too. I will only eat them the day after they turn from green to yellow. I can't stand the mushyness.

Thanks for playing!


How fun! My meme is up. :)


I'm soooo behind on my blog reading that I'm just NOW reading this! Yikes! My bad, my bad. I'll start thinking about my 7 things...

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.