3

Language Lessons

Posted by Felicia on 12:58 PM in
My wonderful friend Steve and I always try to see who can be more clever. He often wins because he is just amazingly witty. I love witty. Here is one of our exchanges.

Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Steve Craft
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 8:05 AM
To: Felicia L a France

Oerewog veoig,

w $tunbv;on3govin[0q3g voadnagloj v54oihgv 4iny 0q8jr4oqk4 gvoi nbvaer ytlvk hrgqk bauhergw liaer giuwnf qng bw ;onnrg ;qovn qjbr ytvqrogh4esbiq 3iophry vo99 0lo9g gv9 h54 g9b8h qerb tm9bny otr9ph4t4b9qjh4;ojl h.\

ou n3w e,
aier4bt


RE: Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Felicia L a France
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 10:14 AM
To: Steve Craft

Silly man..everyone knows that you should use the present tense of the word voadnagloj as voadnEglojy. You need to brush up on your languages Sir, or as the Norwegians say...Sinegytlkgjio

RE: Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Steve Craft
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 10:43 AM
To: Felicia L a France

Ms. LaFrance....

Since the literal translation of "Sinegytlkgjio" is, "I wish to have sex with your poodle while wearing a sock on my head"....did you really mean to say that ??? I'm guessing you misspelled and really wanted to say, "Sinegytlpgjio" Which translates to, "Get them clothes off and shake that 'money-maker' ".

Linguistically yours,
Henry


RE: Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Felicia L a France
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 11:49 AM
To: Steve Craft

Henry,
I apologize for my spelling error. Spell check does not catch the Norwegian slang terms very well. I believe the word I was going for is spelled Sinegytlggkgjio which translates as " Your socks are too tight; take them off your ugly dog."
I never meant to imply that I wanted to have sex with your poodle. And is that what you call it because it really looks more like a cat with a perm. Svehuityrskkl is what I always say, which means "You can't teach an old cat new dog tricks, especially with socks on your head. " That's a famous norwegian quote by the way.

Love, Tink


RE: Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Steve Craft
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 1:11 PM
To: Felicia L a France

Funny....I use socks for other purposes.


RE: Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Felicia L a France
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 1:46 PM
To: Steve Craft

I win!


RE: Greetings from Norway !!!!‏
From: Steve Craft
Sent: Tue 3/04/08 2:27 PM
To: Felicia L a France

Yes, you win. You always do. Now, "Sinegytlpgjio" (see below) and take pictures this time !!!!

*"Sinegytlpgjio" Which translates to, "Get them clothes off and shake that 'money-maker' ".


LMAO I love that guy.

|

3 Comments


Ha ha ha! That's great! I too enjoy a witty man!


Now those were some good exchanges... lol.


What I would pay to have a friendship with someone as witty as that! Totally priceless!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.