4

Weekend recap

Posted by Felicia on 10:06 AM in
Weekends are way too short.

Friday: Rachel and I Went to Monaco Pictures and ate lots of yummy appetizers and drank lemon drop martinis and Belgian draft beer. Afterwards we saw The Other Boelyn Girl. Soooo good. You must see it.
Went home and went to bed waiting on the snow to fall. Fell asleep to thoughts of snowmen and snowball fights.

Saturday: Woke up to see this. Snow dust. Not even enough to matter. Major bummer!



We were lazy. Nothing more to tell except that I finally got to see The Bourne Ultimatum. I love that trilogy. Matt Damon rocks. I wish I was F&*%ing Matt Damon. lol

Sunday: We finally got out into the beautiful sunshiny, snowless day. I rounded up my son's friends and their scooters and I took them to Indian creek greenway for a few hours. They scooted and skipped stones as every child should know how to do. It's nice to de-tech and get down to basics. I want these kids to get in touch with the simple things in life. Mission accomplished!



On the way back we encountered cows in the field next to the trail on the other side of the creek. He liked me. He walked over to the fence.



Whatch you talkin bout Willis?!?



Great weekend.

Monday doth sucketh!

I hope yours was great too!

|

4 Comments


I'm glad you had a great weekend! Mondays do suck, but I am ever so happy this is payday week. It makes this Monday a little less sucketh than last Monday.

That's too bad about the snow. I would have been bummed too.


Don't you know, forecasters are evil and lie!

Looks like so much fun. you're right, it is nice to get back to the basics.
Looks like you guys had a lovely time.


Cows... I love cows. I grew up in WI and MN and there are no shortage of them there. It made me laugh when we finally moved back to the states and our oldest was so excited to see cows. Things we take for granted.

Glad you had a good weekend. Now, if I ever get around to posting, you too can know what we did this weekend.


Hi - I just stumbled across your blog and I didn't want to leave without saying what a handsome guy your son is!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.