3

34 is rough!

Posted by Felicia on 5:20 AM
Thank you so much to everyone who has lent me words of support and for all the Happy Birthday wishes. They are all greatly appreciated. I can't even tell you how much it all means to me. I am so grateful for all of you.

My birthday, as far as birthdays go lately, was ok. Ok, I lied. It was fraught with minor problems that I just had to let go(after a minor freak out). After work my mom took me out to dinner and I had the Chicken Marsala. Hello garlic mashed potatoes! Shortly thereafter ,as we were paying the check, I had a glass of very cold water accidentally dumped on me by a 2 yr old looking for "ICE LICIA!" Then on my way home my mom calls and tells me I have a brake light out. Rather than chance it I head to the auto parts store,buy a light and finagle an employee to help me replace it. Crisis averted. I head home and realize I haven't had cake on my birthday. Unacceptable. I start to get ingredients together when my son informs me that he locked my keys inside the car. My only set of car keys. OK THEN. I minorly freak out before I realize that I have roadside assistance with my insurance so I make the call. As I waited for the tow truck guy I made Italian Creme Cake cupcakes. I ate 2 before he got there. I deserved it! Boy oh boy....34 is shaping up to be a VERY interesting year. I may want to go back to 33. Geesh!

|

3 Comments


At least he didn't lock the keys inside the car when he was securely fastened into his 5-point harness car seat.

Geez, I wonder if that has ever happened to anyone? I wonder if a tow truck would come super fast if you had to call and tell them that your infant was locked in the car. Hmmm...

Your cupcakes sound really, really good. Did you bring enough to share with the class??


Awww man! But at least you got cupcakes! 35 will be better!


wow...at least you'll never forget your birthday and had some great stories to tell. :)

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.