0

Meme Monday

Posted by Felicia on 11:49 AM
My very lovely-impatient(hehe)-friend Rachel tagged me for this. She knows everything about me so this is nothing new, but for anyone else...
Here’s the game:

You’re feeling: Satiated. Just ate thai food for lunch. YUM!

To your left: My Diet Cherry Pepsi on ice.

On your mind: All of the organizing I want to do at home.

Last meal included: Chicken and rice noodles in a peanut sauce.

You sometimes find it hard to: STAY organized!

The weather: COLD! I had on shorts a few days ago, and now I am in a sweater with the heat on. Wierd Alabama weather.

Something you have a collection of: Perfume and body sprays. Its a sickness. If it smells good I want it.

A smell that cheers you up: Wood smoke. Makes me think of autumn. Mmm...(Same! Love it!)

A smell that can ruin your mood: Old lady perfume

How long since you last shaved: 2 days ago.

The current state of your hair: Dark brown, clean, and up in barettes.

The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): My 4 stacking file holders.

Your skill with chopsticks: Awesomely good.

Which section do you head for first in a bookstore: Historical fiction

Something you’re craving: Cake

Your general thoughts on the presidential race: Sigh. (I second that!)

How many times have you been hospitalized this year: None!

Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: My room. I have a nice blue chair and ottoman next to the window and my books.

You’ve always secretly thought you’d be a good: actress

Something that freaks you out a little: When my son pops his wrists and knuckles. He knows it makes me cringe. The booger.

Something you’ve eaten too much of lately: chicken

You have never: gotten a tattoo

You never want to: Get a tattoo


I'm tagging...anyone who wants to do this.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.