3

Sadness

Posted by Felicia on 7:36 AM
As some of you may know my uncle is married to Chimene Diaz. We are grieving today for the loss of Emilio Diaz father of Chimene and Cameron Diaz. He passed away yesterday morning due to complications of the flu that turned into pneumonia. We are shocked because he was such a vibrant, healthy man. I spoke with my grandfather this morning and he says they are all taking it pretty hard. He was such a nice man. He loved his family fiercely and there is nothing he wouldn't do for his family and friends. A more down to earth man you'd never met.
It just makes me think how precious our time on this earth is. We never know what may happen to any of us at any given time. Life is so unpredictable and fragile and we need to seize opportunities to love and express those feelings to people that mean so much to us.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

|

3 Comments


I'm very sorry for your loss. I saw it on Perez this morning. He is the same age as my dad. Still so young in my eyes. Be well.


Jeez, he was so young! Certainly too young to die - I'm sorry for the loss you family is feeling.


I heard about that this morning, too. I'm sorry for your family's loss.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.