8

Viva La Cupcake Monday

Posted by Felicia on 1:23 PM in
It's cupcake time again. I have been a cupcake making fool. Here are the newest ones.

Irish Coffee- Coffee cupcakes with Bailey's Irish Cream frosting



Extreme Vanilla w/ Vanilla bean Sea Salt- Vanilla butter cake with a vanilla bean frosting topped with a sprinkling of vanilla bean infused sea salt.



Jungle Boogie- Banana cupcake with peanut butter chips topped with fudge frosting and rolled in crushed macadamia nuts.





Peanut Butter On My Chocolate!- Chocolate cupcake with a a Reese's peanut butter cup baked inside topped with peanut butter frosting and drizzled with a chocolate ganache.




I also made an Italian Creme Cupcake, but forgot to get pictures. That one was a white cake with coconut and chopped pecans and covered in a Cream Cheese frosting. So good!

|

8 Comments


squeee! i love cupcakes! yay!

i've been playing around with that sea salt idea too, how did it work out for you? did you make your own vanilla sea salt? i am thinking of pairing it with some kind of caramel frosting...hmmmm...

they all look lovely.but um...where are mine?


Ren-

I made my own vanilla sea salt by using vanilla beans and letting it sit in about 4 tblspns of sea salt for 5 days. The first taste you get is vanilla sweetness and then it melts into a crunchy sea salt after flavor and its pretty good. They really grow on you.


i think i just gained 5 pounds after reading this post... how did you bake the reeses pb cup in the cupcake? i have to know so i can make them for my hubby (or for me =)


And I got to sample two different kinds! I is so lucky! The sea salt ones were my favorite, and I quickly became addicted. The melding of sweet and salty, plus the creamy/crunchy texture... yum! And sea salt is so popular is high-end candy these days.

The Irish Cream ones were also delicious. John ate, like, four of thosein one day!


When are you opening up your shop and shipping mail order? Yummy!!


I really want to ask you for the recipe to the peanut butter chocolate cupcakes, but if I had the recipe, I would make them. And, well, I need to lose weight. So I'm somewhat conflicted ... Gawd, those look amazingly good.


WOWOWOWOW! Looks so good. I love your pictures on your blog and your latest post. Sorry I have not been blogging lately! I have been taping shows which I am excited about because I was able to post them on my blog YAY!! If you get a chance to check it out, then let me know what you think. www.dishingwithdebbie.com The more feedback I get the better I can make the segments :) Also, your stories are great and my whole idea behind this show is for other moms to share real stories like you do. Sponsors are donating neat prizes like chocolate baskets and mini-chef aprons and way cool cookery stuff. Anyway, I'd love to hear from you.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.