6

Absurdities

Posted by Felicia on 7:42 AM
There is a whole lot of crazy being stirred into the pot lately. Most of it comes from work. We see and hear a lot of weird things.Please to read...

Me: Could you read the VIN# back to me please?
Woman on phone: Ok, 1...G...D
Me: Did you say B as in boy or D as in dog?
Woman on the phone: D as in Dick Cheney.
Me: Oh. of course.

*ooookay...lol

Guy who walks in the office: Hey there!
Me: Hi sir! Can I help you?
Guy: I just wanted to let you know, I just got off the phone with the White House,and my stimulus check will be here by next week.
Me: The White House?
Guy: Yeah. I'll be in next week to get some insurance.
Me: Uh...yeah.


Woman on phone: You guys need to take that at-fault accident off my record.
Me: Ma'am, I can't do that. You'll have to dispute that with the DMV.
Woman: What that?
Me: The Department of Motor Vehicles.
Woman: Why can't you take it off? You were the one put it on there.
Me: Ma'am, I didn't put anything on your record. What happened in that accident?
Woman: I bumped into someone.
Me: So you rear-ended someone? What were you doing?
Woman: Drinking a beer.
Me: Drinking a beer? While driving? Ma'am, if you rear-ended someone and had an open container of alcohol in your car it would be two violations, possibly three.
Woman: See? There you go again puttin' stuff on my record.
Me: Right.

"Go sell crazy somewhere else. We're all stocked up here." - Melvin Udall-As Good As It Gets(1997)

|

6 Comments


Bwahahahaha. I deal with people like that at times, too. It just amazes me that these people can even pick up the phone and dial the numbers.


I wouldn't be able to keep from laughing. How do you do it? :)


Nat-I'm amazed the state lets them drive! lol

Stacey- I have to pinch myself very hard. lol


Dahahahaha! You're a good woman, Charlie Brown, for putting up with that.


I have no words...


O M G !

I'd be pissing myself laughing - probably in their face (the laughing, not the pissing) and fired from my job for it!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.