4

Let's Go To The Movies!

Posted by Felicia on 8:28 AM
Anyone who knows me knows that when I go to the movies I have to be there ON TIME in order to see the previews. I LOVE to see what's coming out next. So I was doing some research and found some movies that look really interesting and that we will most likely be seeing this year. I will start with movies in July.
Check it out! You might find something you like!

JULY 2008

Diminished Capacity In Theaters July 4


Dark Knight In Theaters July 18
Wow!


Mamma Mia In Theaters July 18
Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, ABBA music, Enough said.


The Stepbrothers In theaters July 25
Looks hilarious!

|

4 Comments


I'm excited for Mama Mia. I never did manage to see it on stage, so I'm excited.


The girls and I will definitely be going to Mamma Mia.


Mama Mia all the way! I have LOVED movies ever since I worked at the local movie theater in high school. Other than the high school football stadium, it was THE gathering place in my little hometown.


"He's Just Not that Into You" looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it/read it.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.