4

Rockin' Blogger

Posted by Felicia on 9:28 AM
This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow blogger who essentially got me started on the whole blogging thing to begin with. And just let me say that Stacey over at I need a [permanent] vacation is as awesome as you would expect. Not only is she smart and beautiful, but so down to earth and sweet. I felt like I had known her for years and years.
We had a great lunch at Blue Plate Cafe and then knocked back a couple of drinks at a local pub called Hair of the Dog where we just talked and talked. I'm really glad she doesn't live far because this is one person I could totally hang out with more.
She also took me on a tour of the newspaper plant where she works. I got to meet her very cool friend Jim and then got to see the printing press and how the plates to print the information are made. It was really cool.
Stacey, Thanks for everything. I had a blast. Let's do it again!

|

4 Comments


I'm so jealous of all the bloggers getting to meet other bloggers. But that's awesome that she inspired you to start one! I'm loving getting to know you.


Count me in as jealous! I have yet to meet anybody in real life.


fun! i know stacey rocks, and you seem pretty awesome yourself, so i know you guys had a blast together.


It was awesome meeting you! And YES, we must do it again soon! This time, I'm coming to Huntsville!! :)

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.