6

Carnival

Posted by Felicia on 8:24 AM


This weekend found us making a visit to the carnival that came into town this past weekend. Much fun was had by everyone and we all left a little poorer and sweatier. I hate summer in the South.
Also, when your appetite has not been good for 2 weeks? Carnival Funnel Cake? Not such a good idea. Ugh.







"Mom? Can I be a carnie?"
"NO. Wait, I'm not going to say that. You can be whatever you want to be." *cringe*
"Would I have to fry stuff?"
"Among other things, yes."
"Then I don't want to be a carnie."
"Good call."


|

6 Comments


LOL I remember when my older brother wanted to be the guy who sells peanuts at baseball games. Boys! =D


Guess that rules out fry cook, too.


Love the pic of ferris wheel & sunset.

I felt ucky while at the fair yesterday myself - so I had apple crisp instead of funnel cake - I knew the greasy fried stuff with mess with my tummy.


Great pictures!! And now I am going to search for the nearest P.F. Changs cuz man, that's sounds good!


I've tagged you. Oops. Check it out.


i love the ferris wheel picture, too! i haven't been to a fair in AGES - looks like fun!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.