6

Unspectacular quirks

Posted by Felicia on 8:33 AM
Heather tagged me for this so I thought I would be a good sport and fill it out.
Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.


1. I have the same routine in the shower every morning as far as the order in which I do things. Shampoo and conditioner, then while conditioner is in hair, wash face and body, rinse everything. A few times I have been distracted and done them out of order and it throws me off completely.

2. If I find something I like at a restaurant, I will stick with that same thing for the longest time. Sometimes I will start to order something new and end up ordering what I always order because I don't want to be disappointed. I did this on Sunday at P.F. Chang's. I ordered something new and it was awful so I sent it back and ended up ordering my usual.

3. Even though I have my bed to myself I still just sleep on one side of it. I tried sleeping in the middle and just ended up on one side in the morning again. My multitude of pillows staged a coup against me forcing me to one side. haha

4. I twirl my hair a lot. I do it when I'm nervous or have a lot on my mind. I also do it when I'm bored. This has been going on since age 3.

5. I only seperate my laundry into 2 piles. Lights and darks. I shun laundering rules.

6. I cringe inwardly at the sound of liquid being poured into a glass. Ick.

I won't tag anyone though...You may do as you wish. :)

|

6 Comments


The liquid being poured is definitely... uhmm, unusual. I like quirks... I am as quirky as they come.


I'm like you with the shower and food. Not so much the liquid and glass thing :)

I think I've outed just about all of my quirks on my blog.


I'm with you on the shower thing - except my order is a bit different. Wash hair, wash face, rinse face & hair, put in conditioner, wash body, rinse hair & body.

And I'm with you on the twirling hair thing, although I've sort of broken the habit, only because I always did it when I read books, and I like NEVER read anything (other than blogs) anymore. So no more hair twirling. Odd.


I share 3, 4, and 5 with you! There was a long time where I didn't even separate my laundry at all! ack! the horror! :)


I do that in the bed too on nights when my husband is out of town, etc. What's the point in having a bed all to yourself if ya can't stretch out and enjoy it? LOL


I'm with you on the shower and laundry. But the sound of liquid being poured makes me crave alcohol. Your quirk is probably better in the end.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.