5

Road Trip!

Posted by Felicia on 10:39 AM
Friday afternoon I will be heading Southeast to one of the best little college towns this side of the Mississippi.
AUBURN UNIVERSITY!




The place where THIS happens at Toomer's Corner.



Home of the Tigers!


Home to this little lady.



I will be visiting my enormously talented, and beautiful friend Rachel for some much needed girl time where we will eat, drink, and be merry. I am soooo excited. We always have the best time together and no one makes me laugh like she does. This will be a most decadent, relaxing weekend with one of my best friends. Could life get any better? I think not.

|

5 Comments


That sounds like so much fun! Enjoy.


YAAAAAYYY!! I'm so excited!! We're gonna have a blast!


WOOT! What a way to start off your new plans of taking care of things on list #3 from your prior post! Have a blast!


Hope you had a great trip!


Could life be any better?
Well ... you can take me along.

Oh ... you mean better for you?
nevermind.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.