5

No More Neglect

Posted by Felicia on 11:17 AM
I've been neglectful of many things lately.

1. This blog.
2. Reading and/or commenting on all of the fabulous blogs listed on the right. I am sorry.
3. Dishes. Hello! There's paper plates.
4. Laundry. Seriously have way too many clothes to wash. My washing machine hissed at me this morning.
5. Cooking. That's why microwaves were invented. And Domino's.
6. Me. Have been eating bad things. Evil carbs.

Things I have spent more time on lately:
1. My son- I'm a lucky woman
2. Sleeping
3. My fave TV shows
4. My friends
5. Couch potato status. Level Orange. Dangerous.
6. Baseball games.
7. Cubscout activities.

Things I will be doing more of.
1. Visiting friends
2. Reading
3. Walking
4. Picture taking
5. Sleeping
6. Eating better.
7. Spending time with my grandmother.

It's good to focus on the positive! :)

|

5 Comments


I am with you. I have been doing all that you have listed, plus battling an evil cold.

Glad that you have some great things to do and focus on. Hopefully I can join you!!


I know what you mean. This weekend I actually decided to get on the ball. Didn't really happen, but at least I see the ball, so to speak. Baby steps.


Ah, but you've been doing some GREAT things, and will be doing some other GREAT things! The neglectful list - all of those SO unimportant (okay, except #6 - but you've got it down in list #3 now).

Enjoy all the time with the boy, and friends, and grandmother - all the most important ones on those lists!


Glad you're back! I've missed ya!


I think most of us are having trouble keeping up these days. But we're keeping our priorities straight so that's a definite good thing!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.