3

True or False?

Posted by Felicia on 11:11 AM
Thank you to everyone for your support. You guys are awesome. These past few months have just been overwhelming and I have no idea where to start.

I'm writing down a few things that have happened to me lately, or not. You decide if it's true or not. If you want to play along please do. I will send out a Starbucks gift card to whomever guesses the most correctly. No...FOR REALS! I so will!

1. Colin called me a corn chip.

2. The Veggie Tales "Cheeseburger Song" may have changed the course of my life.

3. I backed into another car causing $600 worth of damage. On Halloween.

4. I read 5 books in 7 days.

5. I took my cat Milo for a walk outside on a leash.

I will give it a couple of days to see if anyone wants to play and then I'll disclose the answers and any explanations should there be lingering questions. lol

|

3 Comments


My guesses? Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

The reasoning behind my guesses?
1 - Because Colin has a sense of humor like that
2 - Because it's corny enough to actually be true
3 - Because it is probably Murphy's Law # 278 or some such thing.
4 - Because you've obviously been doing something constructive while not blogging! :-)
5 - Re-read #2


1. False - it was a tortilla chip
2. True - hey if Sondheim can change my life, then why not Veggie Tales.
3. True. (and that sucks - sorry)
4. False. You read 7 books in 5 days.
5. True.


The answer would be yes!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.