3

A Piece of Holiday Cheer-now with more nuts!

Posted by Felicia on 10:52 AM
She is Apathetic no more!
I managed to procure Christmas cards and put them in the mail. I got some shopping done and wrestled with myself over feelings of guilt about not being able to get everyone something. I won! No guilt. C'est la Vie. You cannot get blood from a turnip. lol
On Saturday we FINALLY got ourselves a tree and spent the next 3 hours decorating, rearranging furniture and vacuuming under said moved furniture for the first time in 2 years. Haha. Just kidding. But not. I just wish I hadn't STARTED at 9pm as I didn't get to bed until 1AM. New wrinkles have now found a home underneath my eyes and plan on staying for quite some time. Christmas brings it's own set of presents for me apparently!
On Sunday I got it into my head that the kitchen just wasn't nearly as destroyed as I thought it should be so I decided to whip up some cupcakes. White cake with an Eggnog Italian Buttercream sprinkled with freshly grated nutmeg, and a chocolate cake with Peppermint Italian buttercream sprinkled with candy cane bits. HEAVEN!
After a self-induced sugar coma I dragged myself to grandma's house to clean and ready it for our relatives. Am so tired.
I took a bunch of pics of our holiday merriment. You will become witness to the humiliation we impose on our cats for our amusement.

This one was not of our doing. This is what you walk into in our house sometimes. lol Or as I titled it. " I can drink a cat under the ru.....I Win! "


Kisses!

Mas besos!





Chaos!








yes those are totally Reeses pieces from Halloween. Haha. Use what ya have.

SOOOOOO GOOD!



I just want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. I hope Christmas finds you happy and content and in the company of those who love you the most.

* For those of you asking for my Cinnabon Fakes Cupcakes recipe, I will be posting that recipe tomorrow. I'm sorry I've dragged my feet on that. It will be here before ya know it! *

|

3 Comments


Looks fabulous - and that a good time was had by all.
Merry Xmas to you and yours!


mmmmmmmmm cupcakes!


Oh, your cats are so much more agreeable than ours! Although, fat, fluffy Phoenix would probably put up with the hat thing just because she would be too lazy to move!

Cupcakes look devine! But I'll bet they are a lot of work!

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.