12

Crush...

Posted by Felicia on 12:01 PM
...officially over.


|

12 Comments


aww...yeah...that's a bad picture but...yeah...

don't go searching for pictures of brendan frazier w/o his hairpiece either...you'll be disappointed.


Yeah, between this and the whole "Joaquin Phoenix goes crazy, becomes rapper" thing, I have very few crushes left. Sad day!


I'm not shy, so I'll admit I have no clue who this is. Well, actually, I have a couple of guesses, but I'm so not into the Hollywood scene that I can't even be bothered to google the names I'm thinking of to find out if I'm right! :-)

But yeah, I can see NOT having a crush on this guy!


His "I'll be your huckleberry" days are drawing to a close.


Oh, thank GOD you tacked on the last part. ... All I saw at first was the picture and the word "crush." I was going to have to call you up and talk some sense into you! :-)


I've changed my blog, this is the new linky if you're interested:
http://baconismylover.blogspot.com/


HAHAHA gross! Your post made me smile too (thanks for your comment).


Good to know that I'm not the only one who had a crush on him, but I'm with ya... yuck! But man, I could watch 'The Saint' over and over and forget about this picture.


Lol... Now why is that? :-P


He ruled in Tombstone.

Copyright © 2009 Bread, W(h)ine & Cheez All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.